Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Abstract thoughts

The weather in Bangalore is getting unpredictable. It's almost like the Gods are playing a practical joke by creating weather patterns that coincide with my thoughts, feelings and moods. Today was a pleasant morning followed by a disgustingly hot day; and now it's been pouring cats and dogs for the last hour. And just when you thought it was over, it stops to rain. The little hope that you had seen is now vanishing away from your sight. Like a silver lining fading away. I should have known better than to think that there was a silver lining, right? Three years. What an ending. Is this an ending? Was it an ending? Will it ever end? Will it ever start again? Should I hope not? Do I hope not?

What is life?
The sandman enters. . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment